Connectiv Communications Consultants is a boutique PR consultancy which was formed in 2014. We have as our primary aim the facilitation of dialogue – or communication – amongst our clients’ stakeholders in order for their organisations to develop and sustain exceptional reputations in the areas in which they operate.
Connectiv was established out of a need to develop outcomes- or solutions-based results for a broad range of communications challenges faced by organisations today, thereby positioning and enhancing the visibility of their brands in the marketplace.
Glynis Abrahams is the founder and business owner of Connectiv Communications Consultants. We are 100% Female- and Black-owned and have attained a Level 1 BEE status according to the new BBBEE Codes.
We strive to be an accomplished Public Relations consultancy, delivering the finest quality solutions to communications challenges, with integrity being at the heart of everything we do. We promise to:
- Deliver Public Relations that will position our clients favourably in their sectors
- Deliver the highest quality service to our clients at all times
- Always operate with honesty and integrity
- Treat colleagues, clients, and suppliers with the utmost professionalism and respect
Connectiv Communications Consultants has as its foundation the following guiding principles:
- Deliver Public Relations campaigns which are aligned to our clients’ strategic objectives/deliverables, and in line with what the market wants
- Deliver impeccable quality Public Relations solutions/outputs
- Retain a professional and passionate team, both internally and externally
- Utilise effective and efficient systems and applications for service delivery